In order to reach our goal of 250,000 signatures from Pakistan by August 20th, we are looking for a full-time volunteer project manager on behalf of PAWS to coordinate with individuals and schools/college/organisations in setting up information booths and collecting signatures on official The BodyShop® petition forms. The manager will
- Plan and create a strategy/timeline to help us reach our goal.
- Host a campaign launch event at a school or organisation.
- Coordinate with The BodyShop® to send official petition forms to volunteers/organisations, and make sure they return them.
- Be available in person at some of the events or arrange for volunteers to man the booths.
- Manage the campaign on our social media accounts (Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram). Continue reading